At Advanced HVAC, we’re serious about energy conservation. Not only is it important for the environment, using less energy to heat and cool your home each month saves you money, and that’s something we can all get behind. Here are some of the initiatives, incentives, and rebate programs available to homeowners who upgrade their home’s heating and cooling systems:
HOME ENERGY CONSERVATION PROGRAM
The Home Energy Conservation Program is an initiative of the Government of Ontario delivered by Enbridge Gas Distribution. The program provides up to $1,600 in incentives to qualified homeowners.
What are the qualification criteria?
- You must heat your home with a natural gas, oil, or propane boiler/furnace OR wood stove.
- You must be an existing Enbridge Gas customer.
- You must provide a current tax bill for the property.
- You must use an Enbridge approved Certified Energy Auditor (CEA).
- You must complete pre- and post-energy audits from CEA by December 31, 2017.
- You must complete at least two of the following home upgrades AND achieve a minimum 15% annual fuel savings
Earn up to $1,600 in incentives
To learn more about the Home Energy Conservation Program or to find out if you can reach 15% energy savings or more, visit knowyourenergyscore.ca or talk to the HVAC experts at Advanced HVAC!
IESO’s Save on Energy REBATE Program
As part of IESO’s Save On Energy program, you can save up to $850 in incentives for a furnace or AC upgrade or $4,000 for a heat pump when you upgrade to ENERGY STAR certified heating and cooling systems.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a resident of Ontario.
- You must purchase and install eligible central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor such as Advanced HVAC.
- All services must be performed by a participating contractor of the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE
- Installations of eligible equipment must be completed between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017 to be eligible for incentives. Your online incentive submission must be completed by your contractor by July 8, 2017 and all supporting documentation must be submitted by August 30, 2017.
*SEER = Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (seasonal average)
*EER = Energy Efficiency Ratio
Visit saveonenergy.ca or give us a call to learn more about IESO’Save on energy rebates.